I am impressed by Google's search features, it can search words in exact phrase, with a word or another, show result excluding certain words and search within a domain. It also can filter results by language and format.
This helps me cut down the number of sites found, making it easier to find what I'm searching for.
I do not feel much about participation in discussion forum, as I have been surfing in forum for quite some time. I am not too sure if it is helpful to my research, but it is nice too see different perspective and opinions.
Citing the resources aims to give credit to the author of the source which is used.
I do not feel much about participation in discussion forum, as I have been surfing in forum for quite some time. I am not too sure if it is helpful to my research, but it is nice too see different perspective and opinions.
Citing the resources aims to give credit to the author of the source which is used.
No comments:
Post a Comment