Monday, November 23, 2009

fifth

Through using different search facilities, I get a wider range of search results on my topic, It allowed me to find the resources I need much easier and faster.

 I do not have any site feeds on my blog, as I have no idea how to set it up. The instruction in the practical does not work anymore I think. I do know what site feeds are, I feel that site feeds are a great way to get small information of updates without loading the whole website. If one likes the title of the article from the site feeds, he can click it to see the article, if he does not, he just needs to not click that title.

The best thing about collaborating on the wiki is that it lets me see different perspectives of students who feel that their information answers the topic question, the information which I might or might not have used as I either missed it or felt that it wasn't not good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment