I think that invisible web is more effective for certain topics, as there are some topics where not many are interested in publishing a book for it or information of such topics on the internet may not be very trustworthy.
However, there are topics like IT, where updates come in at a high rate, which the invisible web may not have such information that fast.
However, there are topics like IT, where updates come in at a high rate, which the invisible web may not have such information that fast.
I would probably use the invisible web for research in Biomedical, Informatics and Engineering, as medical sources would be more reliable from the invisible web.
I have learned that my topic is still rather hard to search for even with the invisible web to help me.
I have learned that my topic is still rather hard to search for even with the invisible web to help me.
No comments:
Post a Comment