Monday, January 11, 2010

Stomp?



 I would use coverage and accuracy to evaluate Stomp. Coverage, Stomp has a very wide coverage, I am not to sure who is the intended audience but it covers from the most trivial stuff to some actual news. However, most of its articles are not deep and sometimes are quite vague. Accuracy, articles posted tend to be opinion based, there is a slight biasness in them and improper quality control is in place, as some articles appear with grammatic,spelling and typographical errors. I choose coverage and accuracy because Stomp is a citizen journalism website, and journalism needs to have a good coverage with high accuracy or else it cannot be trusted. I have learned that while Stomp may have plenty of content, it is not efficient if many of the contents are trivial or irrelevant .


I felt rather neutral about sharing my views on Wiki. Mainly because it's rather one-way, with many people just putting up their own information on it and leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment